Is there a chance I can still get him back?

I was with my ex for about 2 months then he said 'I love u' and I said I needed space cause it was so unexpected and I was scared. After that a few weeks we got back together and it was going good until he was checking into moving in with each other. He had a house lined up to buy almost. I thought we were moving to fast and then some family stuff happened. My parents were fighting and wanted to know which of then was I going to live with my dad would be rich and my mom not as rich. I couldn't chose and had a breakdown cause their were other things happening in my family. He questioned me and asked if I loved him, I was confused and told him I wasn't sure cause of what was going on around me. We got into a fight and I couldn't take it anymore. He was too much to handle with the family drama and we were fighting about it. As well as my career choice, which will involve me in the movie industry and he hated seeing me act with other guys, So I lied to him and told him I slept with my best guy friend , that it was drunken sex.I also told him he deserved better cause I couldn't focus on him, he got mad and their was a big fight we broke it off but he kept on talking to me the next day asking why and other things. It's been 3 months and I finally realized I loved him, all the family drama is over and now I'm ready for him to come back in my life. I had called him when I bot back in California and he herd a guy in the background got mad and told me to that when I wasn't with my guybestie anymore then he would talk with me, It's been a few weeks and I still miss him. I currently am in a relationship and it's just for a distraction, I really want my ex back and miss him, Do you think their is a chance of getting him back? If so how? All help would be awesome

He had to move so it was in an long distance relationship for a wile

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it is.

Chemistry dies out like a fire if you don’t stoke it once in awhile.

Humans have needs – both emotional and physical. They need to be caressed, held, hugged, kissed, listened to, flirted with, and desired.

Your relationship routine might have made your ex feel starved for whatever it was they didn’t get anymore – that very stuff that made your stomachs and hearts flutter when you first started dating. If he or she was starving, then chances are you weren’t getting everything out of the pairing that you wanted as well.

What were you lacking in the relationship? What was missing?

Most relationships don’t crumble because of one single issue. When one thing comes in between two people, they usually recognize it and work things out amicably – unless it’s a deal breaker like, “he wants kids and I don’t.”

You might even see the breakup as a result from one of the above issues while your ex would pinpoint something totally different. Maybe you thought it was the fact that you spent no time together, but he thought it was the nagging you did.

If you want to get your ex back, don’t do these things::

- Texting your ex will push him away – fast;

- Calling your ex multiple times a day shows neediness;

- Telling him to get back with you telegraphs insecurity;

- Writing letters to try to make him understand how you feel is

counter-productive;

-Phoning his parents and try to convince them to talk

sense into his is a sure way to get ignored;

-Calling the new girl in his life and telling him to leave him

alone will instantly turn him against you

How to get him back?

Maybe this few tips will help you:

- Never look desperate – work on your self, you need to shine if you want to attract him back

- Start seeing other guys. That will wake uh her curiosity and insecurity (is possible that he has already move on!?)

- Go out together, do stuff together, but don’t ask him to get back, just have great time together, let he see how good it was in relationship

Hope this help. For some more advanced tips, check out link , it may be useful...

All the best and good luck!