Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

I sleep on the right side, regardless if I'm sharing the bed or not. It started when I was a teen and I kept a lot of crap on my bed while sleeping alone (books, papers, pens) and I always shoved it towards the wall when I got into bed.

Just curious about the rest of you.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• i pretty much roll around everywhere in it. I have crap on my bed too, usually it ends up all over the floor when I wake up.

What Guys Said 6

• When I'm at home I just sleep on the couch. I'm too lazy to mess up a bed, and I'm really just as comfortable on the couch. I mean, it doesn't really matter where I sleep, since I'm asleep the whole time anyway.

• Left side for me, mostly because I have my stuff on the left side of the bed, chargers, books, bedside light etc.

• The middle if I'm sleeping alone, the left if I'm not.

More or less because I'm not a morning person and I'm used to getting out of bed on the left side which is awkward if your laying on the right side :>

• I take up the whole bed, sleeping in the middle usually.

• I sleep on the left. What a weird but cool question lol. :)

• I have to be on my right side facing the wall.

What Girls Said 5

• As long as I'm facing out of the bed I'm happy, but generally when I'm sleeping with someone else I'm on the left side of the bed.

• I do the same thing you used to do :) about shoving stuff to one side but regardless I don` t mind which side I sleep on but I like sleeping near the end of the bed so that it` s easy to quickly get up

• i have to be on any side that isn't by the wall. I keep hitting my head if I'm by the wall so its easier if I just fell out of the bed tbh

• the middle of the bed but more to the right side. I do not like to be on the left side,

• I sleep on the right side too. Always have, always will.