Salvaging a bad first impression?

I was out with some friends at a bar a few weeks ago and met a girl who was a friend of a friend. We hit it off really well and talked for a while, but there were a couple other guys trying really hard to get her attention so I back off for a while. I got her number before I left.

First couple of times I texted her it was all good, but I messed up. I was coming off some bad experiences with girls, and I told her that I liked her and if she wanted to go out let me know. Then late at the bar a few days later I texted her again.

I haven't heard back and I think I came off as only having one thing on my mind, and probably a bit of a creep.

Is there anyway to recover from this? it was really out of a character for me, and I'd like to show her this.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• F**k first impressions. I don't go by them. A person can have a bad day and all. If the other person can't accept that and is that shallow (urban dictionary version) then she isn't worth it.

I personally don't care what others think of me. I still sleep like a baby at night and so should you. Life is too short to sweat about it.

You could say you are sorry and that you weren't over your ex. You let your walls down but ended up getting hurt. Whatever you do, stay true to yourself. If she can't handle honesty, then it wasn't meant to be.