I feel so bad for creating a toxic relationship?

My ex and i dated for 1.7 years. The relationship wasn’t really stable. I was always jealous and insecure about social media (he just did things i didn’t like). And he would always get upset about me hounding him for it. Then he just did several other things i didn’t like, not texting me back for 7+ hours, or not really being super affectionate to me, or giving attention to other girls online. I would feel disrespected, He would get offended, then we would argue and make up. Eventually he updated tinder and I found out. After that, the relationship got so much worse. I lost 100% trust in him and i couldn’t stop bringing it up every time i felt insecure and jealous about something else. Eventually he ended up cheating on me. I found out. We broke up for a few months and recently we tried again. It didn’t end well. I woke up one morning feeling hurt about some things that happened/answers he didn’t give me. And he got upset i mentioned the infidelity. In the end, he left me. Telling me that he has been the one making changes and I wasn’t (because i didn’t forgive it/get over it 100%). I admit it was wrong to bring it up. But i did tell him i would need his help to heal from it. Anyways. I have been reflecting on myself and i realize i create a toxic environment with some of my actions, i. e., accusations, jealousy, insecurity, increasingly controlling behavior about his social media AFTER i found out about him updating tinder, and also sometimes when i was hurt, I would say hurtful things back to him. I feel really guilty. My ex blocked my number, and left me on read when i DMed him to apologize for bringing things up. I told him i felt it was too soon to try again. Eventually i want to apologize for being toxic to him. Is there a point? Also, can a toxic relationship ever be salvaged, even if a few months/years pass?
I feel so bad for creating a toxic relationship?
Add Opinion