I have a question for you?

What makes you come through?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My belief in myself that I am a stray dog that has long ago broken his leash and I WILL NOT LET THIS FIRE DIE, I MUST COME THROUGH, FOR ME, I HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Realizing I would be wasting what I have been given. A beautiful mind capable of acknowledging the consequences off coming through or not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• My faith in God gives me confidence to do anything. Its God who gives me strength to overcome the obsticals in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing someone is depending on me. As a man, my word is my bond. If I make a promise, I keep my promise.

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter through whatever: Self motivation, a clear head, knowing that there is a tomorrow and that I want to see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the guestuon, but I'm intrigued.
    Could u clarify it for me pls?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very powerful I get my great strength from my heavenly father

0|0
    0|0
  • Responsibility, obligation - my conscience... if I’ve committed to do something - it will be done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing what the task at hand, builds confidence. Confidence makes me come through

0|0
    0|0
  • I just keep the plate spinning in the hope one day I can live my own life

0|0
    0|0
  • The door usually

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple , you're very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Come through what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Self belief that im an ok person

0|0
    0|0
  • What mean? 🤔

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Remembering everything is temporary what worries us today is nothing tomorrow

There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel and things happen for a reason

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes