If a guy wants to be friends with his ex girlfriend, he doesn't have feelings for her anymore?

If a guy wants to be friends with his long term ex girlfriend, he doesn't have romantic feelings for her anymore?
Only friendly feelings?
Long term = been together for more than 1 year
  • True
  • False

322

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually this is true, but not always. If he acts like a friend, then he's sincere. If he acts like his still your boyfriend, he's not.

• he's not what?

• Why u think that?

• Because he respects the physical distance a male friend should keep from you.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are always going to be feelings in long term relationships. There should be no reason for him to be friends with her. If he wants to then he still has feelings for her.