Do you still love your ex?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 6 exs. 2 i still care for. The 2 i did not want to end. They are both married to other people now though and i am happy for them. I wish them the best cos they deserve to be happy. I just wasn't the right guy for them and thats fine. But i will always care for them. The other 4, sod em lol they were not great people to be with and they can do what they like its up to them, one even is now a cam girl on a free cam site, i couldnt care less if thats what she wants to do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I will always love my ex we just werent meant to be. He was my first love and that won't change just because I have moved on. We won't ever work out both he and I know this but i will always care for him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• No. While at some level I am sad that it didn't work out, she treated me so badly toward the end that all the love was destroyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of two I do not miss/love etc. The other i care for and like I do not miss her, we meet from time to time, i do not miss being in a relationship with her and I do not love her. But respect, care for her and like her - that I do.

0|0
    0|0
    • How can you care about her and meet up with her without missing her? 🤔

• We have two children together and we were married for 9 years, together for 12, we parted peacefully and in agreement as good friends and have stayed so ever since. We meet mostly around activities involving our children whom stay 14 days at one and then 14 at the other, we also sometimes dine together with our respective SOs also present.

• Oh, I see. Yeah, now I understand!

• To this day i still love my ex fiance. I hope one day we can be together again she was one of the very few things that kept me going when i had to work harder and longer hours at the performance shop.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point? No. Depending on which ex, I did for a while, and each one was for a different amount of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will always love her but I will NEVER date that vial woman ever again

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how she treated you during breakup ! Lol... but answer is big NO

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't still love my ex cause it was a bad break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very much so, but she is happy now and that's all that is important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much just didn't work out we are great friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • possibly still have feelings but not love

0|0
    0|0
  • Not romantically at all, as a friend a little

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been in a real relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seriously? Can you explain some

• Show All
    • @madhatter841 I don't believe it's worth the hassle since I never get laid when I try anyway. I find women's sexuality to be disingenuous, you have to pay her to sleep with her so she's no better than a whore. Buying her food is the same as paying for sex. I'm done with women's bullshit, I'll masturbate alone and be better off.

• Also paying for shit is no guarantee you'll get laid. She can use me then decide she won't sleep with me after eating a meal and having drinks. The game is bullshit.

• Sir no sir

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Waahhhhhh YES!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent

0|0
    0|0
  • O hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • No oft course not

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you noot oveer him as of yett?😀😀

0|0
    0|0
  • no that's why they're my ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not, i was able to move on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• No, after what my ex did to me and then breaking up with me. My " love " I had for him went away quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew no I’d be so happy if I never have to see his ugly face again

0|0
    0|0
  • No not anymore. There are to many things happend that can not heal

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Leaving was the best thing I ever did.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a couple exes I still have feelings for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I still do very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not i don't at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no! He was a twat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Kinda.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love him so much sadly

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I miss him and I hate myself for that! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    I do😩

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah some feelings are still lingering for him. Break up is still somewhat new so I’m assuming it takes a little more time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes