Do you still love your ex?

1525

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 6 exs. 2 i still care for. The 2 i did not want to end. They are both married to other people now though and i am happy for them. I wish them the best cos they deserve to be happy. I just wasn't the right guy for them and thats fine. But i will always care for them. The other 4, sod em lol they were not great people to be with and they can do what they like its up to them, one even is now a cam girl on a free cam site, i couldnt care less if thats what she wants to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will always love my ex we just werent meant to be. He was my first love and that won't change just because I have moved on. We won't ever work out both he and I know this but i will always care for him