He said, "I don't want to waste ur time or lead u on." Yet I asked if it was over, he said, "Not over, but I don't want u getting hurt." Why?

I appreciate his honesty and he continued talking like it was nothing. He just found out his ex was getting married so maybe that has something to do with it. We've been together almost 3 months and he is so sweet: always saying good night, asking about my day, and the sex is amazing. Last week I asked if he saw a future together and he said right now he just wants what we have and I'm okay with that and we can see other people, but when I went on a date Friday, he was pissed off that I would do that. He said he was missing me... So this is just out of the blue. After his messages, I told him I still have hope he will fall in love with me, but he ignored that message... He did message me Good Morning Beautiful this morning...
He isn't that into you
He is confused right now
GirlGuy
1
2