How did you get over having your heart broken?

Not really relevant to me at all, just curious :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Time mostly. I also learned some shocking truths and that broke me a little more, but it also certainly helped me recover a little faster. Although it did ruin my trust in women to this day (its been 7 years now).

0|1
    0|0
    • You were cheated on I'm guessing. :( If so I'm really sorry to hear that mate. I found the same about my ex this weekend gone (though she denies they ever kissed and they just hung out once or twice as friends and his advances made her uncomfortable). It's been a year since we broke up but it broke me like a twig when that was revealed to me.

• No, I wish it were cheating. I learned that she never actually liked me. She said she would go out with my just so she wouldn't hurt my feelings. She pretended to love me during one of the lowest points in my life when I needed someone to genuinely like me, and I was too blind to notice it then. I actually notice it now based on the things I can remember. But cheating would have been better.

• I had a girl go out with me spent as much time as I could with her then found out its because she felt bad for me cuz I haven't been thigh someone in a couple of years

Most Helpful Girl

• I got really bad anxiety quit my job got severely depressed and it caused me to have a bowel disease that will never go away. One thing I learnt from that experience is NEVER let a person put you in that state. I now just get on with life... regardless

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Well, it was a double whammy because it broke my heart to be forced to leave her and it broke my heart again to break hers. Time heals. My parents pulled us apart. So i had no choice but to tell her. I cried a lot the next few days, and i needed a lot of social contact to help. It took me over a year to get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's truly heart break i'd probably isolate myself from anyone who knows her/her for a while. I'd spend a bit of time alone, eating ice cream and watching movies.

0|0
    0|0
    • FYI ice cream and movies is for the girls. We're at the strip club after a few beers remember? 😄

• I didn't and I think I never will it's a scar that will stay there forever

0|0
    0|0
  • Time and finding shit to do to keep my mind off of that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • It took time, years. After all, I spent half my life with the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • It goes away over time I just distract my self from what happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • Time, finding beauty and interest in other things and females.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had my heart broken I haven't love anyone 😚

0|0
    0|0
  • Time, distance, and keeping busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time heals

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Never got my heart broken

0|0
    0|0
  • Time

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Lots of YouTube and cussing out the person 😇. Ah, fun times it reminds me of when I told a person a different kid I liked at the time and he backstabbed me by posting it on Instagram. Everyone in the school saw it. It was fabulous

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure... I guess I just did. Time definitely helped.

0|0
    0|0
  • forgetting about it. getting used to it.. thats how i do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never happened

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes