I want to know if I am a bad person?

Well, I married my best friend , our marriage just lasts two months. We had a beautiful long distance relationship. Totally we knew each other for nine years. I travelled to marry him, I left everything and we started to live with his mom that I can learn the language faster. Things were getting difficult with her. I started to see that and I told him to move on as soon as we could but he told me that would take time to look for something perfect. Days later his mother asked me if I stayed in the country and I answered that I was getting used and didn't know. But with him I told about going to my country if I was not well in his country. His mother lost control and treated me really bad , screaming , discriminated me and throu me out of the house. He said nothing and sometimes he supported her with some things she said. In that time my husband was sick and next day I had to go inside her hause to see him and she had to say she was sorry. I stayed again in the hause and my husband got better. Sadly I got homesick plus the bad treatment that I received. I beg my husband to move on but he told me first he had to do something for his family and he needed my support while I started to loose trust, I ate once a day , was really thin, my hair was falling, to minimise my presence there I stop taking shower often because I was ashamed after being thrown out, I was scared of other problem, I got trauma hearing her voice. In general I was scared there. I told my husband to go but he needed my support. One day I took a plane and went to other country. He begged me to return that I can rent an apartment for myself while looking for one for us. But first he told me I had to return or he would say I did fake papers, or told me about deportation. I got more scared. I didn't return and flew to my country. I was lying to him several times to protect myself. I married really in love and now I consider myself a bad person, selfish because I didn't support him. Now he's more sick.
I want to know if I am a bad person?
Add Opinion