To befriend his ex or not.....?

so its basically this guy that I met at a bar a few months back, he was really into me and we happen to have a few mutual friends but just never met eachother..anyway we haven't met up since because we both got busy --- in the mean time a mutual friend gave me the 411 on this guy's dating history and I happened to meet his ex recently, she's a really nice girl, we connected but I'm not sure what her intentions are -- our mutual friend I'm sure has told her about her ex's encounter with me as well-- that being said, I haven't brought up this guy with his ex (I'm not sure if that's why she became friends with me in the first place - keep your enemies close kind of deal) as yet; also she keeps showing up at all the parties we've been to since and he's disappeared since she and I made contact and I can't stop thinking about him...

- should I talk to her about him before I make a move with him

- stop pursuing him because it looks like she's still interested in him (but he looks like he's avoiding her)

- pursue him anyway because they broke up for a reason (whatever that is)
To befriend his ex or not.....?
0
1