Marriage Problems?

Long story short: My brother has been married to this girl for almost four years and they have a 6 year old son together. They've always had a somewhat rocky relationship, but have recently had many issues (i. e. he plays video games too often, she has been talking to some guy in Canada, etc.)
She wants to get a divorce, and has even done a lot of dumb things, like buying their son (without asking dad) a smart phone. Even let their son text said Canadian, despite her not even knowing him in person.
I've recently discovered that, apparently, she and the Canadian have been planning to divorce their spouses and running away together. It's a "he said, she said"-"heard it through the grapevine" kinda deal.
I'm not sure what to do. Despite the "rumor" about her basically cheating on my brother, I've grown less fond of her after the other things she's done. My brother isn't in a stable state of mind, so I'm not sure if I should tell him. Or confront her myself. Confront the guy. Or even confront the guy's wife, who is also unknowing of this probably. Anyway.
Any advice?
Marriage Problems?
1
1