I'm getting mixed signals from my boyfriend and want to work it out, what do I do?

We are both 19 and have been together for 2 years. I hadn't seen him for a week bc I was helping family. Within the last 3 weeks I have been a downer bc of some of my medical conditions and I always apologize for it & when I'm with him Im optimistic. After coming home and him seeing me for a few hours he told me that he needed space bc he's annoyed by everything I do. I told him okay lets talk about this on why you've been annoyed. He didn't want to talk. I respected that and as the days went on, he kept texting me even though he wanted space. I finally said we need to talk about our issues bc this is serious and we never talk our problems I want to know your needs & how you're actually feeling. He still denied me & said he's not ready to talk about it I then said I would not contact him until he was ready to talk & give him the space he needs. As 5 days went on I saw he was checking his social media to see everything I've been doing & even brought up pictures he deleted of me. I then was thinking maybe he wanted to talk & so I texted him saying things along the line of I still respect his need of space & am working on myself and my flaws (clingy) and want a healthy relationship w/ him & I understand and respect any decision he makes. He read it & instantly posted a picture "having a good time without me" thing. Is he playing a game with me? He is intentionally trying to make me jealous. It's like he wants me to beg for him or want me to need him. When we broke up a year ago (for four days) he did the same thing, but worse as in making mean comments on my pictures or really trying to make me jealous. He has his flaws he shuts me out never wants to communicate & is critical of me. I love him and want to work it out what do i do. Did I offend him by not wanting to text him? I just want to talk about everything because we NEVER do. I want to respect he needs space but I want him to respect we need to commuicate
0
1