My boyfriend now ex boyfriend didn't change his status to "single" yet?

My ex is a really jealous person we had a huge fight about me calling "other guy". I showed him LINE messenger because i regularly talk to my friends/family about random things and some times the people from the temple but strictly about religious matters. The "other guy" that my ex was referring to is a temple staff person that work for religious non profit organization. These people will eventually will ordain and become a monk some day and have no desire to have a family. My ex accused me of trying to flirt and talked to that person when i all i did was called to inform the staff through LINE messager that i will stop by before work on Friday to donate my family's money to the temple for religious purposes. My ex know all these time i have LINE and i showed it to him last night because he freaked out that i was checking messages. I had nothing to hide so i gave him my phone. My ex saw the chat that the staff and i exchanged messages in my language about the events and schedules for the temple from different days and times because im a host on Sundays and big ceremony days so i have to know the schedule. We weren't flirting or have a desire to flirt at all. And he's not the only person i talked or called, i communicate with the female staff members too. I knew the staff before me and my ex met. So when we had fight last night i was very mad i thought i was gonna have a heart attack. I never cheated on any of my ex in the past and will never cheat on my future boyfriend either. So now it's over. His jealousy and temper broke us apart when i didn't do anything wrong at all. I unfriended him and changed my status last night. But he still kept his "In a relationship". In a guy's mind what is he thinking? Why didn't he change his status?
3
0