I mean.. when flirting with a guy what should we say and what we should not..

how do we give the sign that we are interested..?

how do we know that the guy is interested..?

and what are the do's and dont's ..

and only being myself would not work as I am generally on my guard.. I know still I can't let go of it.. so, maybe planning works ..!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Use your sense of humor.

Just relax and focus on some of the things here.

Your first attention should be focusing on that what kind of companion your guy is into.

Because your fun, intelligence, and sense for exciting will make a major role in this. Share different activities with your guy, let him feel free to behave around you in the way he wants, otherwise he may feel unpleasant with you.

That’s very healthy for building you relationship. Make up few jokes, laugh with him, and show him your sense of humor. He will love it, believe me.

Guys do love good sex, but also healthy appearance and trust in the relationship. Remember that.

Do not allow yourself to ruin a good opportunity to do something that is important for you. Many girls magazines gives so much useless advice about guys.

It's often difficult for a girl to know exactly what guys like.

These were few tips in one huge subject and a big mystery in general - what is that guys like.

One day maybe that secret whole will be discovered, and come out from the shadows of the unknown. But until then, you’ll have to learn from these advices, and walk step by step towards the secret of what guys want. If you’re interesting in finding more about what is necessary to find or keep the guy you think you deserve, check out this link

I hope I helped you with this, you seems like a lovely girl :) Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• If he's looking at you in the eyes when you talk and truly listening to what you have to say, that's a very good sign he likes you. Also, if at any time he initiates contact with you, even a subtle arm touch, it means he wants to get close with you.

• Unless you say something specific like I'm cute, I would never know you're flirting. So I say in ways that are obvious. lol

• You don't have to say anything to a guy...just bend over once in awhile near him..or crouch down like your picking something up and have a little bit of your thong sticking out

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!