I have cancer but my boyfriend doesn't want to stop our relationship, what should I do?

I found out 5 months ago that I had a cancer, and I will die in maybe three months. I am not sad because I prepared my self psychologically, to die. The only thing that bother me is that my boyfriend want to stay with me until the end. We loved each other since 2 years. But I wanted to dump him, after I knew about my diseas, because I don’t want to make him wasting his time with me 😢. When we go out together, or when he tells me he loves me, and he cuddle me, I can’t help it but cry, because I know I am going to die anywhere, and then he start to cry with me. I know it’s hard for him, just in this morning when was had sex, I heard him crying, while hugging me. Every time we have sex, it’s a time of joy and then of sadnesses. He tell me every time that he want to stay with me till the end, and that maybe I will heal and not love. I understand that he dénie our situation. He text me every hours, and want to spend his fully time with me. I sometimes try to act mean and evil, so he will start to hate me, and don’t get sad if i die. But he know it’s not my real nature. I don’t know what to do with him. I love him with all my heart, but I don’t want to steal his time. I once tried to dump him, and the he hugged me and I cried on his shoulder, so he know that I love him. I know it may sound like a crazy question, but I want to dump him before I die, because is too hard for me too. What should I do?
32
12