PLEASE HELP ME 😭?

Hi guys , please please please help. Me and my ex were together for 4 years. He is my first love and i love him dearly. We have seen many ups and downs but I've always managed to save the relationship somehow. We have been talking less since the past 6 months we rarely met and ours conversations became shorter. His friend circle hated me completely. A week back i called him after a few days he told me he wanted to breakup. I begged and pleaded but he had made up his mind completely. He told me his love for me had died completely and he has lost all this feelings for me :( . I told him to meet me one last time and i thought he'll change his decision. But it didn't happen. I was shattered and left in tears. He told me never to call him again. Next day he called me and told me it's not easy for him and he wants time. Seemed like he was In tears. He told me he loved me and gave me a ray of hope. I asked him does he still have feelings for me he said yes. I asked him why the other day he lied about his feelings he told me he was faking it so I would leave him alone. He told me I can call him whenever I wanted to and we can talk. Ever since then i haven't heard from him. 3 days back i called him just to see how he was doing he didn't pickup my calls at first after 4 calls he picked and told me he didn't want to talk and hung up on me. He has switched off his phone ever since. He is completely cold towards me. I am totally confused what is happening 😭 the pain is unreal and i can't seem to get over him what so ever 😭 Please tell me what can I do😭
PLEASE HELP ME 😭?
Add Opinion