How would you feel if your current boyfriend/girlfriend had you read poems they had written about a past lover?

when some of the poem said things that he has also told you?

Would you feel upset or angry? Would you just accept that he may simply be proud of his work and want to share it with you.. (after all, you are who they are with now)

40

Most Helpful Girl

• angry

upset

hurt

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on if he is just reading it to you or if he is reading it to you directly.. IF you knew he wrote it for someone else and was trying to use the same words on you I would be a little upset..

• Oh, I'd be super p*ssed, and hurt too. First of all, he shouldn't want to share things with you that he gave to his ex, that's just weird and it makes it seem like he hasn't let go of her completely. You should talk to him about it and tell him that it makes you feel uncomfortable reading things he wrote when he was in love with someone else. And, also, I'm sorry for his stupidity because that was just a really dumb move on his part.

• really bad. I don't want to read that. it should be buried in the past