How do you feel when you see your ex?

If you broke up with them, and you see them, how do you feel? Do you have the urge to speak to them?

• Feelings and memories come back to me
  • It doesn't bother me when I see my ex
  • I feel like I want to speak to them
    Vote C
  • I don't mind completely ignoring them, I have no urges to talk to them
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

148

Most Helpful Guy

• stomach flips and I feel sick. I don't even need to see her, I just have to think about her.

• Same as me.

• If you think that thinking about her with someone else is bad, try seeing her with someone else... the day after you break up. Going into her room. At 1am....... That was a fun night. D=

• Ouch man. Sorry to hear. I haven't seen this new guy yet but I don't particularly want to. I've just been told he "looks about 12" and doesn't look anything like me which I guess is... good. I think... Eurgh.

What Guys Said 7

• Ahhh, Inge. I've loved you since we met...

• I feel like crap.

I have had only 1 girlfriend, puts me back in the position when I feel lonely.

I hate the idea of seeing her again, makes me sick, the way she f**king broke up with me, she gave me the equal of a brick to the face..

• The ones have broken up with, I just feel like danm why she had to be here!

• I be like, aw hell... because they gonna try and fake something... and I really dnt feel like tawkin to they ass

• I wanna laff at em still... esp wen they try to talk to me on fb...

• I personally think the asker basically put variations of the same two options for the most part. She could have added things like "I feel angry and like I want to avoid them" or "I feel nothing at all" or "I get annoyed or angry" but as it stands I basically see two options out of the four. A and C can be merged into the same thing, and in some ways So can B and D.

• BETRAYAALL TAKES TWOOOOOO

Depends on the ex.

• I tend to feel much more strongly when I see ex-friends than ex-boyfriends. I've gotton into a lot of what could be considered 'romantic friendships' without either of us being aware of the situation. Because you don't know what happening, you just think its a really good friendship, you end up living like rats... And eating each other, man. And everything turns to sh*t...

• Ignore them

• A) all the time I see my ex, all the good times come back.. good times we both had 2geher, laughs ect..

C) when you & your ex has a baby aswell

What Girls Said 14

• I said it doesn't bother me. Maybe it's because we didn't have a really bad break up,... and we were good friends before we ever dated. Plus we are actually becoming friends again after about 3 months since the break up.

If it's an ex that ended on bad terms, I'd probably get angry if I see them, but try to conceal it and act like it doesn't bother me.

• I hover somewhere between B and D. Granted, I've never been in a position where I wanted my ex back..

• I will always love him and want him back to some degree. Time heals the pain but won't take away that aching desire.

• I get really p*ssed off. He is such a prick! I tried being friends with him a year later, but he took advantage of that and almost broke up my relationship! I can't stand to see him, but I don't want to be mean to him. I have a wide range of emotions from being irritated, to p*ssed off, to wanting to be friendly and joke around with him. I just ignore him now, and I think he finally got the hint. When I tried it before, he made it all awkward and came out in front of everybody and said "you don't like me, do you?" It caught me off guard and I had no idea what to say. But I still think he is a stupid prick.

• nothing comes back to memory really...i don't like seeing him...its kind of awkward and he does not like talking to me soo...theres not much to think about him...lol thank gosh I graduated from high school and I do not have to see his face again hahaha

• he was my best friend for 8yrs and then everything just fell apart and we never really acknowledged why. when I see him everything comes floodin back and I really miss him, even as a friend. it sucks

• Nothing ... not a big deal, I just don't care..

• When I see my ex...I feel like " wow we are so distant now, but we were inseperable during our relationship (4 years)!" Anyways, life moves on :)

• My ex is my best friend. We hang out a lot and talk to each other about our issues. Everyone thinks we are crazy but we are a lot closer now then we were when we dated.

• when I see any of my ex's I just smile and say hi like I do with anybody.. I don't feel anything toward them except maybe damn he looks good lol.. but none of the feelings come back or anything

• It depends on which ex we're talking about.

• It depends on who the ex is, how our relationship was, and the reason behind the break up.

• Urg, he makes me feel icky. I really hate when I se themm (kinda hard when he's in my class). He treated me like sh*t, and when ever I see him I just don't understand why I put up with him for that long ( low self esteem I think) . Worse of all he still wants to talk to me, I totally ignore him though. I really hate him.

• depends on which ex! if I saw ones I had a bad break up with...id just nod at them lol. if it was my recent ex...id hug him and tell him I love him...we have a baby together so ehhh gotta stay on good terms