What is the probability that FWB's could lead to a relationship?

I am considering being F*ck buddies with someone that I really like. I am really hoping though that it would turn into something more. What is the chance of that happening? Or do you have any stories about FB's turning into relationships?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not impossible, but it's pretty darn close. How people start a relationship - whether that is friendship, love, just sex, you name it - plays a huge role in how each person views the other. So, think: if you're a guy and you have a girl who is a FB, are you really going to think of her as Girlfriend material? I don't think so.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. F*ck buddies are just that. Nothing more.

If you have feelings for this guy, sleeping with him isn't gonna get you what you want. You want his heart. Don't do it! If you sleep with him he will have nothing to look forward to when it comes to a relationship. The anticipation is what you want him to have. Let him feel like he has you without having you.

Be strong and confident because that is sexy. When we like someone, we will wait. She will most likely be worth it.

• Won't happen, If you like him, attempt to get a relationship, period.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't ever settle for just sex. I did that and it's one of my biggest mistakes. I'm struggling with it right now. I know myself that it wouldn't have made any difference people telling me it's a bad idea, it's something I needed to learn for myself but I hope you don't do it. It's not worth the pain, it sucks having meaningless sex with someone that means a lot to you and you mean nothing to them.

• Not a lot of friends with benifits end up as more. If you are thinking about having one, really think about it because you might find out later you didn't want it at all.

• im in the same situation:( Most answers seem dire..

• Very low. Don't play yourself that is the stupidest thing you can do. When you do that, you are putting yourself at this guy's mercy and allowing him to do what he wants with you. If you really like him and want a relationship then don't settle for just sex, get that relationship! If he does not want to be in a relationship with you then he doesn't like you and just wants to have sex with you. Most girls who do what you are considering doing end up getting used and hurt. When a man wants a woman he will have no problem being in a relationship with her. Don't make it so easy for a guy to take advantage of you because if you pretty much offer sex to him, what guy is going to turn it down? Most likely he will have sex with you until he finds a girl that he really does like enough to be in a relationship with. Don't do it to yourself! It rarely happens the way you want it.