GUYS how do I treat my ex-boyfriend?

OK so he broke up with me for no reason he was cheating on me with more than one girl and didn't treat me good... we were together for four years and I was heartbroken... he added me back on facebook and he talks to me like he kind of wants to get back but he's sometimeish..sometimes he acts like that and other times he doesn't care ...i want to know when I'm talking to him should I be very nice since I forgave him or should I be plain and not say much and cut the convo short... please I need your help I'm confused when I talk to him and also should I talk to him sometimes? or should I only talk to him when he speaks to me?

• Very friendly and nice because I forgave him
  • Mean because of what he did to me
  • Only talk to him when he talks to me and be very dull
    Vote C
  • Only talk to him when he says something to me and make the conversation nice and short
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

42

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy to be nice to someone you don't care about. Now, it sounds like you still care. Nothing wrong with being nice and friendly. Do I think he wants to get back together? To guard your heart, no.

I think you should just act like it is old news. He might try to contact you but that doesn't mean that you have to acknowledge it or bother to entertain it. I don't think you should be even answering his calls. What do you hope to accomplish by talking to him? Leave him wondering about you. You don't have time for people like that but you are not low enough to rub his face in it. You are better than that and you have moved on. Start moving on because if you did, you wouldn't waste your time asking questions about him.

What Guys Said 1

• If I were you I'd need a good reason to talk to him. I wouldn't even respond unless there was a good reason. And so far I don't hear any reason.

What Girls Said 4

• i wouldn't go out of my way to be nice or even have anyrhing to do with him, though if he spoke to me I'd just answer with a short answer and continue on my way.

• I say f*** the phone calls the text, facebook all lines of communication. He did you dirty. Its hard I kno, If you are going to talk to him tho def keep it short and make it like you have sh*t to do...u kno kinda cut him off like "yea, meeting up with some friends...gotta go" something on them lines...ur better then that.

• if he was cheating on you, he didn't break up with you for no reason. he was done with you. sounds like he is scum - I wouldn't worry about how to treat him. forget him is more like it.

• he was mean to you dont let him know that you care if he dosent care only show emotion if he does but not to much we dont wanna make u look like a baby