I don’t know what to do?

I was on a night out with my boyfriend and it all ended on bad terms. He wouldn’t listen to me and me being drunk screamed in his face that we were done. Immediately regretting it after I tried to apapologise straight after and he didn’t want to hear any of it. I admit I did a stupid thing by dragging him out of the club to try to talk to me because I was stubborn. It also all kicked off with his friend accusing me on trying it on with a guy that she liked, when all he did was come over to me and make sure I was ok. Fast forward I ended up getting a taxi home devastated how things ended and the next morning i messaged him trying to sort out what had happened before. He basically told me we weren’t getting back together and I asked him if he wanted to see me to which he replied “I don’t know.” That was a month ago now and I still can’t get over how things ended. Do I just leave it and just try to move on or do I just give in and message him to see if we can talk? I still can’t stop thinking about him.
I don’t know what to do?
Add Opinion