I broke up with my sensitive boyfriend but he didn't respond he just looked stunned? Did I do anything wrong?

So me and my boyfriend had been together for 2 years! I will admit i never told him i was unhappy in our relationship, he told me he loved me every day and he meant it!! I knew he was happy and well i was content! But it all came to a head because i have feelings for someone else who i work with! I organized "the talk" anyway i organized it and we went out and just parked up to chat! I told him how i feel and that there's someone else! I still care about him! I dont want him hurting because of me, but anyway i told him! I just blurted it out! He looked at me and then just looked forward!! He couldnt say a word! I told him i needed to get back for my shift at work! He just got out and sat down by the roadside! I told him to stop being stupid and get in! But he just stayed silent! So about 30 minutes of tryinv to convince him later i just drove off! He didn't move or flinch as i drove off!!! Have i broken him! Should i try and find him, after all i have his car and nobody has seen him since then and that was 3 days ago, im worried about him since his car was one of his prized possetions and he's had no contact with anyone? What do i do?
21
2