I’m really depressed. My ex dumped me as a girlfriend and best friend on our anniversary and completely cut me off. How do I get over this?

I try to get my mind off of it and then out of no where it hits me all at once again. I forgave him for everything he’s done and it has truly made me happier but it just feels like I was worth shit to him and am still worth shit to him. He became best friends with this other girl soon before we broke up and now is spending every second of every day with her, walking her to class, calling every day, hanging out Beverly weekend, etc. After we broke up I told him that I at least wanted us to be cool with each other and everything was fine. We were even starting to DM friendly again one day but the next morning he tells me he has a happy dream about me and him being together again and that we can’t talk anymore at all. Our breakup wasn’t even my fault and he just threw me into the dirt like trash. He was not only my boyfriend but also my best friend. It just all feels like a lie now. How do I get over this?
3
0