I really dont kno why im posting this stuff but its really killing me inside... u want so say anything?

Its really killing me there is nobody with whom i can share this i have experienced a lot of pain in my entire lyf that pain gave my frnds whom i trusted the most and a guy who was my life and i trusted the most dumped me when i needed him the most that was unbearable pain that he gave to me he just made me feel like a hell he used to upload his pics with his new girlfriend just to give me more pain because he loved to see me in the pain this world has become so cruel that person who u loved the most who also showed u that he loves n u mean a world to him dumps you... u know what it hurts a lot i usually spend my whole day in a dark room and want nobody in my lyf because it seems like they all will treat me like this... sometimes i think i should end up my life but then i think of my family... i dont know wht im doing to my life i have a become a dead body having no feelings
5
0