What should I do?

I am a freshman in highschool and I have been in an in and off again relationship since December. Things were really great for the first couple months, but then my mom found out we were dating and I wasn’t allowed to date. She read all our texts and forbid me to date him, but I kept seeing him. He said we were gonna make things work, but then I found out I was moving about 30 minutes away. He said he wanted long distance to work, but as soon as I moved I heard from my best friend he made out with his ex, and he hit on my best friend. We broke up and he said a lot of hurtful things to me. A couple weeks later he said he was sorry and he wanted me back, and I was stupid enough to believe him. We got back together but he seemed very distant, he said it was because he was busy with school and he loves me. One night he was hanging out with his friend and he kept sending me videos of his friend calling me things such as a “bitch” and a “cunt” and a “slut” I tried to let him explain himself but all he would say is it wasn’t true. Then he wasn’t answering me and he told me that he was busy buying drugs and that drugs are more important than me. I told him that I was done dealing with his shit, and he told me he could care less. I know he hurt me so bad, but he was my first love and i feel like things didn’t end right. But at the same time I feel like I’m just gonna get hurt even more if I say something, because he doesn’t care...
What should I do?
Add Opinion