Will I ever hear from him again?

he's going through a divorce and he has told me at this point he is unsure of what he wants and that he actually likes being alone... recently I have a lot of things that seem to point towards he is getting back with his wife.. first of all when she saw us together about a week later he told me he can’t handle a relationship right now and that he needs to focus on himself ( which I took his word for and figured since she has a great lawyer and he doesn’t have one at all she could have threatens him), then I see she filed a conciliation which can be either attempting to get back or trying to amicably resolve disputes (which I figured could have been the latter), two weeks later we resumed but said no actual commitment at this time but we are loyal together and would stop if that changed, then my birthday comes and though we spent time together he didn’t do anything for me but her birthday is on st Patrick’s day and he went out with her and bunch of their friends ( I thought that could be because all of their friends are married to each other and always celebrated st Patrick’s Day), then I see a card for my beautiful wife on her birthday this week but obviously he didn’t actually give it to her, then I see my name is still a mans name (which I figured could be because his kids play with his phone and stuff and he doesn’t want my name popping up), I find out he spent the night a couple times and he tell me he did it he slept in his basement, he had been sleeping in there the last year before he left... we had a conversation recently and he told me was working on getting along with her but he doesn’t know what he wants and that he has thought about being with her and also thought about me.. he asked me why I wanted to stop spending time and I laid it all out. He told me he would answer but still hasn’t. Even told me he would regret it if he didn’t end up with me. I have some of my stuff at his place.. will I ever hear form him again? Could he be telling the truth?
Will I ever hear from him again?
Add Opinion