What constitutes cheating? How do I avoid crossing the line?

I'm in a long distance relationship and I'm very much in love. I have never cheated on him. Whenever I go out, I get hit on all the time, even when I don't dress "sexy". I still enjoy going out though, I meet friends and hang out with people I like, so I'm not going to stay in every weekend. But I don't know what crosses the line. Sometimes a male friend of mine will put his arm around me or get close, and I move away. Sometimes guys will come up behind me and tickle me or something, and I just walk away. I NEVER touch anyone, but I feel like guys are always trying to get close to me. Even though I've done nothing wrong, I feel so guilty every time this happens. I've never kissed another guy, but I still feel guilty if a guy kisses me on the cheek to say hello, or if a guy hugs me for a little too long.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind if guys were doing this. I know I wouldn't, just as long as I felt you weren't really doing anything in return and still had feelings for me. :p

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You have to ask your BF. Every guy views it differently. You've haven't done anything wrong so far. So keep it up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you are not doing anything with any of these guys, you are not cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are doing nothing wrong :)

take care

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;