What should I do if I made out with my ex boyfriend?

i kissed my ex boyfriend but I am dating someone else ...should I tell my boyfriend what happen

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope unless you want him to break up with you. Maybe figure out what or who you actually want...

What Guys Said 1

• ARE YOU CRAZY? No you shouldn't... If you wanna tell him (to clear the air and make amends), go right ahead... but just don't be giving up anything to your ex... SMFH

• Wow well if I was him I would want to no so I cud dumo the sh*t outa yew lmao because you just gonna play him at least he nos you honest with him but if you don't like your ex then tell your boyfriend what hapond nd show him how much you like him tats alll

What Girls Said 1

• seriously do you want to be in a open honest and loyal relationship...? Then Yes you need to be the one to say something. You did kiss your ex and you do have a current boyfriend so the right thing to do is be honest..He deserves to know. I mean flip the role how would you feel? If it was just a kiss and it ment nothing, how did you get yourself in the situation. Did you deliberatly meet up with you ex and not tell your current or what happened. Each situation is a little different but in general its all the same.. Why did you do it is a better question. Do you still have feelings for your ex? These are just a few different things to process before you spill the beans.. Evaluat the situation but no matter what he has a right to know...Good luck