I want him back, what do I do?

My ex and I broke up 3 weeks ago. It was a really weird break up because we were doing fine then in 24 hours it one-eightyed and he broke up with me. I don’t know why exactly because all he gave we’re bs excuses like “I’m not ready for a commitment” or “there’s just not enough time” or “I think we’d be better as friends”. Afterwards I asked him if there was any chance of us getting back together and he said of course there was a chance because feelings change over time. Now he’s been lowkey flirting with me and I can see the look in his eyes like there’s still a small spark. I’ve been trying to be just friends with him but I literally cannot stop thinking about him. I really want us back because we were honestly amazing. I’ve never felt so comfortable with anyone in my life and even after the break up he’s been super supportive and understanding and he’s just such an amazing guy. It’s crazy because most people would have just shit talked their ex but there’s not one bad thing I can say about him. I just don’t know what to do to get him to want to be with me again, I need help.
I want him back, what do I do?
Add Opinion