What will you do with a divorced girl? should I tell her mom all about what she has done to me?

well, I find a divorced girl she said she wants to marry me. I said okay I take her home and meet up with my mom n dad. I sex with her one time at home. also, want me to put ( mangal sutra and sindur) its a thing we do on marriage see the image. she automatically changes her mind after 3 months and now she doesn't want to see my face and doesn't want to pick the call. I don't know why. also, her mom knows only I am his friend which she talks to. now her mom said on the call not to talk to her or not to make a call here. its been 3 months she didn't come to meet me and said me things why she did like this. because I am so frustrated because she didn't tell me the reason.
1 y
www.google.co.in/search check this out mangal sutra
2
1