How to discard all the past memories of your ex gf?

We broke up a year and a half ago over some differences. It was a bitter break up after a beautiful period of dating for 5 years. She had started loving someone else before breaking up. After the break up, neither have I seen her, nor have I talked to her or know what happened of her.
However, every once in a while, I go back in a sort of a flashback to all the good memories we shared (and some bitter too, though very rarely). All these memories make me emotional and I start thinking what could've been of us had we not been separated. I don't know if I've moved on or not. I'm confused to that part.
Am I still in love with her? What do I do to get over her, if I still am? Is it a good thing to remember all those memories given that she has been my only girlfriend, my first love?
Also, I sometimes think what would happen if we meet. I think if it would be possible for us to get back together, should I be thinking this?
Most important of all, I ask once again, how do I get rid of all the memories? I haven't dated after her, not been involved with anyone after her. I've not been able to talk with women. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
1
4