Should I stay or should I go?

Hello everyone. Thank you in advance for reading, I'll keep it short and I'd like to know what you think!

I'm 20 years old and I've been together with with my girlfriend for 3 years, it's a very stable and genuine relationship, the kind people want in their late 20s. Our sexlife and all that is great but the butterflies disappeared maybe a year a go and everything just feels not too bad but not too good. I've always dreamt of living abroad for a year or two, traveling other countries and contintens and my significant other isn't in to those kind of adventures. I just don't know if I want to keep this safe and relatively happy direction or take the risk, endure the pain of hurting someone you love but then after a while maybe end up in more exiting places with new exiting friends.

Edit. I'm terrified of breaking up because I know it would crush her.

Edit 2. I really am looking forward to hearing what you would do and to hear your thoughts on the matter.
Should I stay or should I go?
Should I stay or should I go?
6
4