Should I ignore no contact rule in this scenario and just try to talk to her?

This girl I was dating for 2 months recently ended our relationship about a week and a half ago. She told me that she did not want an exclusive relationship at this time and I had to accept her decision. We both agreed that we can be friends.

Fast forward a week and a half later and for some reason she is still on my mind. There is something about this girl that I really liked and I truly would like to get another chance to date her.

I've been trying to implement the no contact rule but I don't think it will work in this situation since we didn't have a long relationship even though we talked everyday and saw each other once and sometimes twice a week. I haven't talked to her since the day she ended it with me.

Should I reach out to her and see how she is doing or should I wait longer to see if she contacts me first? I feel like this is such a stupid thing to ask and I know the obvious answer is to move on, but why am I finding it so difficult all of a sudden?
1
0