Guys can I give me advice?

Me and my baby’s father broke up it’s been a week threw our whole relationship we broke up 3 times over the same thing and that was me looking threw his phone I looked threw his phone cause He has a lot of number of girls he use to mess with and told me that he wasent going to delete the number that always bothers me cause if I’m with u what’s the need to hold on to the past so everytime me and him would break up he would use those number in his phone and I would look threw his phone and find out that as soon as we break up he’s off talking to the next girl it hurts me to know that I felt if u can move on that fast that I was never nothing serious to you he says I didn’t trust him but how could u trust a guy who has numbers still of girls he use to talk to and mess around with in his phone so that’s the reason why we broke up now cause I seen that the last time we broke up that’s what he was doing talking to a lot of girls His excuse is we weren’t together and I undersstand that but he also told me during that time he was only talking to one girl but I found out it was more so I told him why did he lie to me and his answer was talking and conversating are two diffrent things seriously ! I know that he now is talking to the same girls and he says he is over me it hurts my heart cause I wanted a family how do I move on and do you think he will see himself ever
Guys can I give me advice?
Add Opinion