My boyfriends classmate has been a problem in our relatshionship for 3 years, while we were on a brake he slept with her, I dont know what to do?

Alright so; we were toghether for 3 months, things were bad, the girl was constantly around him, touching him, posting pictures of him and openly flirting with him and i begged him to tell her to fuck off, he didn't, he started going out with her without me knowing because she was "just a friend" (they knew eachother since elementary school) and he promised me he would fuck her off. 3 and a half months into our relatshionship and he cheated on me (some random girl) and he blamed what he did on me, because i was too cold and distant? Long story short he ended up in a relatshionship with her 3 days after i left him then he started sending me their pictures and telling me about how much in love he was, of course; he cheated on her too (another random girl) and so it went on like that, after a while we got back together (i was in love, i couldnt go against myself and not be with him), and then the shit with his classmate continued, i begged and begged for him to finaly fuck her off but he didn't so i had to do it for him, i had to go out with her and tell her to fuck off and stop trying to ruin my relatshionship. After a while they started talking again and i have had enough, i left him. Weeks later i found out they fucked. He started doing drugs as well. We were seperated for about 6 months. And now we are together again and i can't look him in the eyes anymore, he changed and i see it but its just not the same. I dont trust him and i dont know if he's still talking to her, i feel like an idiot for getting myself into this mess again, i dont want to leave him because i love him and i can see he loves me as well, but i can't stay with him because i dont have respect or trust or patience anymore... i dont know what to do
3
1