He broke up with me 3 times because of my anger issues. Blocked me on FB but still follows me on insta and has me on WhatsApp. Will he come back?

hey guys I don't know what to do. Its been a week since my boyfriend broke up with me. The reason is cos of my trust issues and anger problems. Apart from that I've tried my best to be good enough for him.. he loved everything we had an arguemenr a night before we broke up... he was quiet upset but in the morning he woke up and decided to end it.. The interesting part is that we've been together 3 years and he left three times so far but kept on coming back am not sure if he still loves me. But I've texted him 3 days ago saying I 've gone to anger management therapy and that I am working on my self also. He said that will be good. I also said my heart is open if he decides to come back and that I trully love him but he said he can't talk about that he doesn't have that vision. I don't know what it means whether he moved on already and doesn't love me nomore or. he wants me to feel guilty. On top of that his family is against me... but he tried his best working things out. Can I still have the chance despite everything that happend and the fact we broke up million times before?
5
1