If you could go back would you do things differently in high school/college?

As I am nearing the end of college it got me thinking about the last 4 years of my life. That I really didn't do too much, I wasn't really involved, and for being the time that most people claim is the funnest years of your life I feel like I could have had a lot more fun. It makes me a bit regretful because I was saying the same thing when I finished high school, that I wish I would have done more socially. Not saying I didn't enjoy my high school, or college years, but I feel I missed out on a lot. I didn't go to any big parties, didn't make that many new friends, wasn't involved with any school extra curricular stuff, still don't have a girlfriend. So I think I would definitely do some things different if I could go back in time. Would you?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. Yeah, there's lot of things that I could have done differently or "better" or whatever, but in the end, I like where I am in life, and if I did things differently, I might not be the person I am today or have the people and opportunities that I have in my life now.

What Girls Said 4

• hrrrmmm well my school work I would regret I could have done better in the past...and behave more and pay attention in class with my mates

• Yes I would. I made a fool out of myself in year.7. Can't say cause it is so embarrassing. But I would definitely go back and change that if I could.

• SAY ITTTTTTTTTTT

• Well now I'm curious

• It's no big deal, it's just a silly teenager (me), being really immature towards a teacher. LOL

• I would have had sex like 4 years ago :D

• i try not to think of questions like this because it fills me with nothing but regrets and what if's.

What Guys Said 2

• I've always lived pretty far from my schools (if you walked, it could take an hour). I've felt alienated from my friends at times... they would be talking about playing games at eachother's house and I'd be there all by myself. I've never done extracurricular stuff either, but I don't regret it. I think my definition of fun just differs from other people's since I'm an introvert. I was a pretty meek person in my early high school years, still am a little, but I'm trying to work on that, so that would be the only thing I would change as I can't change where I live.

• Wish I didn't slack off as much and participated in more sports and stuff

and didn't worry about how much people thought of me