I thought he liked me.... I'm so embarrassed

He gave me sings that he likes me.. looks at me all the time, texts me, keep on sending me facebook mssgs... so I thought. I asked him out and he kinda rejected it. Was I wrong? did I make the wrong move? I feel stupid and embarrassed

02

What Guys Said 2

• I am really sorry that this happened to you. Truly.

But the fact is that he just wanted to be your friend.

The same happend to me: I moved to Australia last year and the girls here are diffrent. I uesed to hug, kiss and talk very intimate with my lady friends but we were just friends, so when I came here the girl took it the wrong way, and I ended up hurting her.

I have given her chance to cool off and is now trying to be friends again just on a diffrent way.

So I hope it goes well

• Gotta give ya the advice that all the girls think its OK to give guys around here. Suck it up and brush it off. Its not that bad. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

See, it sucks.

I can tell you this though. Even though you won't believe me. He does not think any less of you for asking him. He doesn't think you are weird, or silly or any other bad adjective you are thinking. Try not to feel embarrassed, its not as bad as you think it is, I promise.

What Girls Said 0