How do I get over my ex girlfriend?

I've always had an issue with letting go after its all said and done. Always thinking about what i coul've said or done to make it better and i just get stuck in my head too much lol. I broke up October because she wasn't a very pleasant person, month passed and i tried to go back because i figured being with her is better than having no one but she had already hopped onto someone new like she does so skillfully. But every day i still think about her i still miss her i still love her. i just want to move on with my life and find someone new but after the experience i had with this person its like all my confidence left and it feels like she's the only person who was ever going to like me in the first place even though she eventually moved on. I dont even know how to talk to girls anymore i spent so much time trying to stay away from them so i didn't piss my ex off that now im pretty sure i come off as creepy because i won't even go as far as introducing myself it feels like theyre gonna think i suck at life or im just lame. I want to get passed this and be done with that part of my life so does anybody have any advice on how i can get my confidence back up and get myself back out there? Even just advice on how to come to terms with the fact that its all over would be soooo much appriciated. Breakups are tough whem you loved somebody a lot and it kinda turned my world upside down
How do I get over my ex girlfriend?
Add Opinion