Found out my ex slept with someone else?

Now I know what you will say he’s an ex and your both single he has every right to sleep around and I accept that however it’s been 3weeks, after nearly 4 years together we moved out of our flat. I found out as he boasted to his friends about how he made so much noise that night he hooked up drunkenly with his work colleague and when I’m alone all I can think of is them together having sex and I’ve never felt so much pain, I left him because the relationship wasent working we argued a lot and we both wanted different things, I secretly wanted him to be in his own realise he missed me and would eventually get back with me as he’d change but I can’t really forgive him for what he did, it was a one night stand but he’s added her on social media and has liked her online pictures, he’s text me saying he’s sorry I found out and he still cares about me but he says he feels really guilty but that’s more because he’s hurt me, would you read that as he dosent regret it? I guess I’ve got to accept they may become an item which makes me feel worse, anyone been through this with any ideas to stop having the image in my head it’s stopping me from eating and sleeping as I feel constantly sick
Found out my ex slept with someone else?
Add Opinion