Would you ever cheat?

Would you ever cheat or have you cheated in the past. If so, what are the reasons for it.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never cheated before and I'd like to think I never would, but it's hard to imagine every perceivable situation where something could happen.

If someone is entertaining the idea of cheating they should just be the bigger picture and end their current relationship.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. I have cheated once and I regret it. The guy I was cheating on was hot, and I was cheating on him with an uglier guy, who I later found out wasn't all that. he's nothing compared to the guy I was cheating on. I realized that I made a big mistake and the guy I was cheating with told him and we broke up, so now I'm stuck with this guy that I want to break up with. I was kinda hinting that I still had feelings for the first guy, but then he got jealous and mad and asked if I would dump him for my old BF. And I want to but I can't now because its too late and I can't break up with him. I don't like how he is obsessed with me. He keeps wanting to kiss me and hold my hand. And I keep refuse because I don't him like that. I just wish he didn't exist so I wouldn't cheat with him and I could have never broken up and cheated on the other guy who was my Boyfriend first. Anyways this guy that I cheated on my boyfriend is obsessed with me. All he does is stare at me and wants to have sex with me. he has written over 40 songs about me and he keeps wanting to touch me and stuff. I don't want to go out with him, but if I break up with him, it will ruin any friendship I ever had with him.

• I undersand your hestitation to break up with him, but it will be better for both of you if you tell him you just want to be friends. You should tell him that you're stilling getting over your ex & don't thik it is fair to him. Say you still want to be friends & that is not him, but you. Everyone needs time to get over a guy before jumping into another relationship. So make him realize this & say you think he is too good t be rebound. You'll keep you friend & get rid of an unwanted bf.

• Never had, never will. I rather end a relationship than cheat on the person I'm with.