How come he always comes back but doesn't change?

He approached me a couple of months ago and I was hesitite in even giving him a chance. But he kept saying that he was not a player and saying things like I'm his type and those other girls just want him for his money and I liked him for him. But anyways long story short we would always get mad at each other and not talk for a while. He says I get mad at him because I always think that he's doing wrong but I only get mad at him because I'm responding to his actions.Then he would always hit me back up saying that he was sorry and missed me. I feel like all he wants is sex (we have never had sex) but he says that he doesn't and says that he keeps coming back because he really likes me and that we could really be something. But our last fallout happened last week and I don't think that I will be taking him back if he decides to pop back in my life. We were texting and he got mad at me at something that I said, which was said as a joke. He basically told me that I always say stupid stuff and that's why he treats me the way he does. I'm a joke to him and can tell that I've never been with a real man before. I said okay I'm not gonna argue. He says "not even arguing. you give up to easily. I hate that". So I don't even text him back and then 20 minutes later he texts me and asks me why I'm being mean. Long story short I stop responding to him because he made me cry by what he said. I haven't talked to him since. I feel like he says all this stuff about how he likes me and wants me but doesn't change his ways. He's so use to those other girls taking sh*t from him but when I don't put up with it he gets mad. I feel like he doesn't know how to have a good girl like me because he's so use to those girls that just use him. Why doesn't he change?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't text him back, which is good. Don't take him back, guys do want sex, that's all they want. But they don't want to work for it, they just expect girls to have sex with them because they're guys. He won't change because, like the rest of them, he wants the easy girls, and doesn't want to change just to get sex. I'm so sorry all this happened to you. But maybe you should argue if he starts it again. Show him that you're not afraid of him. You might be, but don't show it. That's all the advice I can give.

• Thank u. I'm just sick of arguing with him. Its like talking to a wall because he's has like this tough exterior up.

What Guys Said 1

• People don't change. Don't let this jerk back into your life.

What Girls Said 1

• if he's coming back he needs something from you...dont take him back it will destroy him.

f*** him, don't give him anymore tears, time, or compassion. Guys like that are poison.