Im I the bad guy?

Please read i really need advise and help.
In my life i had 2 girlfriends 1 was from toddler years so that does not count second one was a couple of weeks ago and the reason i broke up with her is as following:
We where a verry awkward couple we did not dare to do anything but when we went away for a weekend with a group wich we are apart of but i had to leave 1 night earlier and so i did. In this night she slept next to another dude and i know that nothing happend like they kissed or whatever they only went to sleep together in the same bed wich was meant for 1 person while the where other gree beds and when i said i dint like that and i was dissapointed not even mad because everyone makes mistakes the became mad at me for nothing at that moment i broke up with her. I dont know how or why but i feel bad because i loved her with whole my heart. i feel like im the bad guy now and i dont know what to do. Please tell me cuz everything is falling apart
Im I the bad guy?
1
1