Divorce my wife of 17 years with 2 daughters?

Me and my wife are both 35 years old. 23 years old when we met. We started out pretty serious. We moved in together within 2 weeks of meeting. We were both recreational drug users. 2 years later she stopped taking birth control (without telling me) and gets pregnant with our first child. We cut out the party scene and stop doing drugs. Everything its great at this point. We get a house and start our new lives as responsible parents. 2 years after that we have a second child. As soon as our second child was ready for preK my wife goes back to work. She worked there for about a year and then just quits abruptly. Then she finds a new job in the same field. She had some friends over from her work one night. They were all drinking and having a good time and I didn't feel like drinking that night so I go to bed. I wake up at 3am to piss and she's not in bed yet. I go to check on her and she's messing around with a coworker in my basement. I looked past that for the sake of my kids, and she was drunk. Im over it. Then our neighborhood had a block party. Again I didn't get drunk so I left the party early and put the kids to bed. Then my buddy (not from the hood) stops by. I tell him about the party down the street. He comes back and says I can't find your girl. I found out she was fucking my best friend! Ok I chalk it up to drunk people make mistakes. And I don't want my kids to be raised in a broken home. Well I find out later that she was having an on going affair with her boss from the first job. I stuck by for 3 more years today. The love and trust is gone. It sucks being the male in this situation because I have to pack my stuff and leave everything. And only see my kids on the weekends. Even if I (thought) I was doing the right thing. She hasn't cheated in the last 3 years but her drinking is every night now. She gained weight and doesn't put ANY effort in her appearance. Im done but it kills me to hurt my kids. I might sacrifice my happiness for my kids.. What to do?
Divorce my wife of 17 years with 2 daughters?
Add Opinion