Is there a chance that me and my ex will get back together?

ok so.. I used to go date this guy for about seven month's long and things were getting seriouse we were gonna meet each others parents and talking about getting married one day, but we got into a huge argument because we used to have little fights here and there but nothing to seriouse we were still together but separated and I seen messages between him and my friend and it made me mad because in those message's my ''friend'' was telling my boyfriend that I was a slut and that I got gang banged by a buch of guy! which I never did, and he was going on her side ad asking her out, and she said no, but anywys I seen the messag'es ad decided to end it with him for good, and about three months after the break up I went to a party and got really drunk and one of his friends was there and I slept with him, and my ex found out, and a couple of days later me and my ex slept together and I didn't know he found out till after e slept together and he asked me about it, and I said yes, and after that we never seen each other for four mothes becuase he said he loved me as a best friend when I still loved him, so I decided not to speak to him, I thought it was for the best, but anyways we still see each other once in while and still sleep together and he calls me his little slut and whore during sex, so I'm just wondering if I'm beig used and if he's just really mad about the whole situation or if he still loves me without wanting to show it, pleasse HELP =[

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Loves you? If he loved you he wouldn't be treating you that way! You've done nothing wrong. Okay, you had sex here and there, but it's natural and people who judge that are idiots because they most likely do it to. Open your eyes! You're completely caught up in this guy that you can't even see what he does to you... For your own good, move on. Even if you talked about marriage, etc, it's for the best, seriously. He's only hurting you more and more and it'll just get worse; especially if he calls you by those names...

What Guys Said 4

• Stop sign. He calls you a slut and whore while f***ing you? Well, unless you like that sort of thing, I doubt that's a good sign. You shouldn't want to be with him... Also, he does have a right to be mad. You screwed one of his friends, and then you screwed him before you knew that he knew. I would be p*ssed too. Honestly, he probably is using the sex as "angry sex" to get over you. Maybe.

• Calling a girl dirty sh*t during sex is just kinky sex nothing negative about it as long as there is respect in relationship outside the bedroom.

• Do you want to be with him forever? If no there is no point going back, unless your trying to stop the grieving process, which has to happen.

Is this the first time? The first relationships for most people are difficult to handle when it ends.

only time and pursuing your goals gets the pain away.

Statistically speaking, only 3% of couple reunite and stay together forever.

• first of all, LOL at ninja girl, and you probably will get back together with I'm because he obviously loves you, and wants you in his pants, and to meet him parents, I would your so bangable and I would love to give you a go, ask for my number any time babycakes...

• NO

What Girls Said 5

• Unfortunately, based on what has been done, he probably doesn't want you back. You are someone that he has sex with. You are his ex-girlfriend. You are the woman that slept with his friend. You are the woman that has been accused of being gang banged. Unfortunately darling, the situation is so messy that I would let it go. I know that's easier said than done but if a man cannot trust you, you have nothing with him. I think it might be time to move on. Good luck doll! No judgement...

• Young Lady, these are all red flags, that this relationship is not going anywhere! If he's agreeing with your so call girlfriend,why would you want him? That's being betrayed by your so call boyfriend,you don't need him,let him go! Get you a HERO and let that ZERO go! Good Luck!

• If that's what you really look like, yes

• If that is your real pic, then you can bet you'll get him back.

• well you want to know if you're being used If he isn't saying that it's a real relationship then maybe you are being used. Just ask him to make it a real relationship, no messing around with other people and to be serious. If he can't do that, then ask him what is his deal? don't sleep with him if he isn't going to respect you and treat you like his girl. good luck