My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years who I live with broke up with me after a trip to Mexico?

So my boyfriend and I are both 22 in college and this year things have been a little different because I transferred to a better school and he’s still at city college. We’ve had our ups and downs but ultimately we both agreed we want to spend the rest of our lives with eachother etc. I let him go somewhere with his friends for spring break and when he comes back he says he wants to break up because he needs space and feels like I don’t treat him right. He basically put the whole thing on me and said it’s my fault, and I feel very blindsided. Recently went through his Snapchat and found out he’s been talking to one of the girls he stayed with on his spring break trip (she’s from a city 4 hours away from us) and he went and stayed with her this weekend. It makes me angry that he’s being so disrespectful towards me and is already hooking up with another girl less than a week after he breaks up with me! He’s still living in my apartment and says he doesn’t have to leave because he’s on the lease too and has just been sleeping on the couch. What do i do? I feel so betrayed and lied to but I’m in love with him and he told me he still loves me too. Is this a phase that he’s going to get over in a few weeks then come crawling back to me or should i be done with him forever? SOS I don't know what to do :(
4
1