Do u ever feel ur heart was broken enough and u can't take even the smallest breaks?

im so tired and disppointed i broke up 2 weeks ago and i wanted to stay alone but i met 2 guys who sounded my type they were all lying and they wanted is to fuck when i said no they went crazy it was obvious but they kept lying and everytime the pain of everything hit me back stronger i feel it it is so bad i wish my heart was made out of steel i can't handle no more pain i give someone a tiny chance and when they shatter it i feel all the pain i have ever felt and more
1 y
i just called him yelled i think he is freaked out but thats not it im gonna break the windows of his car and scratch his car tiers he won't fuck with me and get away with it he thinks im crazy ill show him crazy untill every pain i feel goes away
1 y
ik i should take a break but i wasn't even focused on dating i didn't want to be with noone i just met pple 2 sounded genuine and like my type so i wanted to give it a shot thats it im not really dump to get involv'ed now and i told them im not ready but i wanted to try to figure out everyone is lying and im fine and ill be great after u blow the last one tires
16
0