He did a 180, I’m so confused?

Hi all. I was in a relationship with a guy for a couple of months who made me feel great. We would talk openly about everything under the sun and had plenty of deep conversations. We laughed a lot and experienced new things together. He called and texted lots when we were apart. We told each other “I love you” every day. He introduced me to his family and I spent the holidays with them. Whenever we would have a disagreement, we would talk about it until it was solved and he would tell me he wants this to last. He would sometimes tear up and look me in the eyes and profess his feelings. Then one day, we had an argument about a recurring point that he felt was very important and serious but I was willing to go along with his wishes on, and he ended the relationship suddenly. Later he told me that at this point he couldn’t communicate in a way that would solve this and generally couldn’t take the relationship as seriously as I did because he’s not mature enough yet. I haven’t heard from him since. I feel left in the dark and led on, even if that wasn’t his intention. What do you think?
He did a 180, I’m so confused?
Add Opinion