She loves me but wants to leave me, how can I retain her? LONG DISTANCE?

Hi there, I've had the most amazing relationship with this girl from a different university that I met in a study abroad trip and when we came back to america we rekindled everything and we've been happy! but the problem is mainly with her mom always making us break up because she doesn't like me and then last time we broke up I met up with my ex while I was still trying to work things out, I decided to come clean and tell my girlfriend, mainly because after my ex started to talk to me again, made me remember why we broke up and why my girlfriend is just amazing! we got back together and I decided to tell her this. Now she wants to leave me and thinks that at some point I'll leave her, because in my past I used to be a manwhore but I am no longer this person and I've told her plenty of times that I want to just settle with her, be with her forever that I'm not afraid of that nor anything when we're together, she lives in Indiana and I in texas however I'm moving to indiana after I graduate, which is in 2 months and so I seek your assistance in what to do here, I realize I made a huge mistake in meeting up with my ex but I felt alone and angry because my girlfriend didn't want to be with me because of her mom :/ I'm doing everything I can and I have a feeling that my world crumbles, since I've been trying so hard, we've been together since September, so now 7 months.
1
0